Chelsea Tris

Ironman-HERE I COME!!!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Wow it's almost been a month...

Since I last posted. I suck.

Well I have my first race next Saturday and I'm SCARED! I hurt my shoulder 2 weeks ago and haven't been in the pool since. I've been going to physical therapy and doing everything else but no swimming. So the one thing that I'm usually NOT worried about, I'm worried about now. GREAT. I get to try swimming this weekend and see how it goes....but if it hurts I have to stop immediately. Nice.

But things, overall are going really well. Shaun and I have a schedule figured out now, so we actually see each other-how nice! And I'm still working out like a fiend. Now I just have 2-3 extra hours of physical therapy every week. Which is good for me, but is still more time suckage.

Okay, this entry is boring, so I'll stop now.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home