Chelsea Tris

Ironman-HERE I COME!!!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Something Changed

I'm feeling GREAT! I haven't felt great since about October. It's been a struggle and I've felt like I have had some good days but these last few months have been hard. This struggle has unfortunately coincided with the start of my Ironman training. I have definitely felt like my training has been going well but I have been in a funk. The funk was making me (and Shaun I think) really question my training. I was always tired, sort of depressed, and not feeling like me.

I didn't want to give up though. I committed to this and I was going to do it. But I was finding it really hard.

Then, something changed.....

I.FEEL.GREAT. So wonderful. I feel like the "old Chelsea" the one that made me want to train and tackle this huge task. I can't tell you how awesome this is. There is not a question in my mind that I can do this.

I can do this.


I will do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home