Chelsea Tris

Ironman-HERE I COME!!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

LA Face with an Oakland Booty

I got up this morning at 6:30 to teach my 7:30 cycle class at the gym. That class was an hour. I got half an hour off and then I subbed a 90 minuted class at 9. I'll be doing this for the rest of November, so I'd better get used to it. It was actually really fun. I had fun with the music (Baby Got Back Acoustic) and it just made both classes fly by. I burned 1400 calories!!!! I was dripping sweat by the end of it. Actually it was quite disgusting...but FUN!!!

Tonight I'm going out to dinner with some friends to celebrate Shaun's birthday and my birthday. We're going to a German restaurant in the city Suppenkuche. Great German food and beer, they even have a beer I like, which is pretty hard to do.

Don't think I'll get that 30 minute run in today, but I will do an hour run tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home